Young Professionals Organization
The mission of the Imperial Valley Young Professionals Organization is to establish a community of young professionals within the Imperial Valley dedicated to building and fostering relationships through professional development, cultural and social opportunities, while providing a forum in which they can interact socially and professionally.
To grow, inspire and prepare the future leaders of the Imperial Valley.
- The Imperial Valley Young Professionals Organization (IVYPO) is designed as a resource for emerging business and community leaders, administrators and executives in all career fields to learn and grow together.
- IVYPO serves a demographic of mostly 20 and 30-somethings, but is welcoming to all Chamber members over 21.
- IVYPO offers opportunities to retain and recruit talent, provides the venue for social and business networking, creates lasting relationships, and is involved in shaping the success and economic development of the Imperial Valley.
- IVYPO holds quarterly “Lunch & Learns”- fun and informative, lunch hour networking forums with guest speakers, discussion topics and short programs.
- IVYPO also has monthly “Blenders” - social, after-hours networking opportunities to rub elbows and develop business contacts with other ambitious and career-minded young professionals in a relaxed, safe and friendly environment.
- IVYPO has opportunities for everyone to get involved via our various committees, special events and community service.
- IVYPO has an Annual Leadership Awards where two recipients are recognized for their outstanding leadership within our community. Nominations are accepted annually.
Membership in the IVYPO is only $20 per employee.