Carrot Festival Parade and Street Fair 2019Name: Carrot Festival Parade and Street Fair 2019Date: February 1, 2019 - February 10, 2019Website: http://www.holtvillechamber.org/Event Description:Join the Holtville Chamber of Commerce for the 2019 Carrot Festival Parade and Street Fair!
- Friday, February 1: Queen Coronation Dinner & Citizen of the Year Banquet
- Monday, February 4th thru Thursday, February 7th: Carrot Cooking Competition hosted by the Holtville SHiNE Club.
- Thursday, Friday 7th thru Sunday, February 10th: Carnival Rides
- Friday, February 8th: Carrot Festival Kicoff Concert @7pm
- Saturday, February 9th:
- Carrot Festival Parade @10am
- Carrot Festival Street Fair @8am to 4pm
- Drumline Competition (following parade)
- Zipline and Inflatable Obstacle Course @8am to 6pm
- Sunday, February 10th:
- Inagural Wing Cookoff @12pm
- Zipline and Inflatable Obstacle Course @8am to 4pm
The William G. Duflock “Business Excellence” Award recognizes a business leader that exemplifies outstanding achievement in leadership within the El Centro business community.
Previous Duflock Award recipients include: