California Mid-Winter Fair 2020Name: California Mid-Winter Fair 2020Date: February 28, 2020 - March 8, 2020Event Description:
California Mid-Winter Fair 2020 "Farm to Ferris Wheel"
February 28 - March 8, 2020
10 Days of...Entertainment & Fun for the Whole Family.
Friday, February 28, 2020: Opening Day FREE Admission to all Military* & Seniors.
*Free Admission to all Military and Veterans (Active duty, Retired, Reservists). Admission for one guest is also included. Proper identification required. Free Admission to Senior Citizens ALL DAY with Coupon.
- Adult (13-59) - $10
- Child (6-12) - $8
- Senior (60 & better) - $8
- Children (5 & under) - Free
- Parking - $5
- Carnival WOW Coupon* at the Fair - $35
Pre-sale Ticket Prices:
- Adult (13-59) - $8
- Child (6-12) - $6
- Senior (60 & better) - $6
- Carnival WOW Coupon* at the Fair - $25
*WOW Coupon is redeemable on any ONE day of the Fair
Buy Early & Save! Family Value Pack $70 *Limited Quantity Available*
Includes: 2 Adult Admissions, 2 Child Admissions, 2 WOW Coupons, 2 SDCF Adult Admissions, 2 SDCF Child Admissions, plus $90 in fair coupons!
- IV Farigrounds Office (Cash & Credit Card) - 200 E. 2nd Ave., Imperial, CA
- Sonic Drive-In (Cash only) - 2299 N. Imperial, Ave., El Centro
- Mechanics Bank Locations (Cash only) - El Centro Branch, Holtville Branch, Brawley Branch, Walmart Branches - Brawley & El Centro
Friday, March 1 Fair opens at 1pm
Monday - Friday Fair opens at 5pm
Saturdays - Sundays fair opens at noon (12pm)
Entertainment - Daily Ground Acts:
- The Suzy Haner Hypnosis Show - Palm Oasis Stage
- Mind Works - Casa de Manana
- Farmily Fued - Doc's Pavilion
- Stilt Circus - Stroling
- Washboard Willy - Strolling
- Godfrey the Magician - Strolling
- Ballonacy - Strolling
- Feb. 28th - Military Appreciation Day. Free Admission to all Military and Veterans (Active Duty, Retired, Reservists). Admission for one guest included. (Proper ID required)
- Feb. 28 - Senior Day. Free Admission to Senior Citizens ALL DAY with Coupon.
- March 2 & March 4 - Manic Monday. All admission $5
- March 3 - $2 Tuesday. $2 items at participating concession stands.