With all the changes and updates to Labor Laws coming in 2018, join the El Centro Area Chamber and Nadia Bermudez, Attorney at Law, for everything you need to know about recent developments and updates in State & Federal Employment Law.
Who should attend?
This seminar is perfect for Business Owners, Executives, HR Professionals, Managers and anyone who needs to know the latest developments in State & Federal employment law.
Topics to include:
**Be one of the first 20 guests to register and receive 5% off your 2018 Law Law Posters & Material when ordered through the Chamber.
- Minimum Wage Increase in California
- Update to Sexual Harassment Training Requirements
- "Ban the Box"
- Prohibition on Salary History Inquiries
- Small Business Employee Leave
- Contractor Wage & Hour Liablity
- Immigration Enforcement Notice
- Expansion of Labor Commissioner Enforcement
Location: El Centro Area Chamber / 1095 S. 4th Street / El Centro
Date: Friday, January 19, 2017
Time: 8:30 am - Registration/Breakfast 9:00 am - Seminar Begins
Cost: $10-Members / $20-Non-Members
For more information call the Chamber at (760) 352-3681.